Home     About Me     My Hubby     30 by 30

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ-follower; wife to Chris; and mother to two beautiful daughters, Lilliana and Emmalyn.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Out of the mouths of babes

So, I just had to record my conversation with Lilli yesterday for posterity.

Lilli: Mommy, I don't know what I'm getting you yet for Christmas. I'm getting Daddy a new computer.

Me: You are?

Lilli: Yep, a blue one, not a white one.

Me: Who's going to pay for that.

Lilli: I don't know, but they are. And when they buy it, I'm going to download it.

Me: Oh really? Baby what does download mean?

Lilli: It's when they put it all in a package. I'm going to get it for Daddy and then download it!

Me: OK baby. <laughing inside and wishing I had recorded this conversation> I know your Daddy will love it!

No comments: