1. Run a 5K.
2. Adopt a child.
3. Travel to New York City.
4. Travel to Seattle.
5. Take a vacation to Hawaii.
6. Renew my wedding vows (our 10th anniversary will not be until Dec. 24, 2014, so this might happen a little later than my 30th birthday).
7. Have another biological child. Baby #2 born 4/3/12!!
8. Teach my daughter to recognize her ABC's. Completed April 2012 (her teacher did way more than me).
9. Completely organize my craft area.
10. Learn how to perfectly distress a painted piece of furniture.
11. Go on an international mission trip.
12. Pay off both our cars. 1st car completed - August 2011, 2nd car completed - September 2013
13. Become a stay-at-home mom. Completed 2/1/13
14. Make a quilt.
15. Learn how to sew a zipper.
16. Make a slipcover.
17. Relearn Spanish.
18. Grow out my hair. Completed 10/2009-10/2011
19. Chop off my hair. Completed 10/7/11
20. Buy my husband an iPad. Completed 4/17/11
21. Wear a size 6.
22. Learn to cook something new.
23. Play in the rain with my kids.
24. Surprise my husband. Just once. Completed 4/22/11
25. Purchase an original piece of art.
26. Throw a dinner party.
27. Start my own business.
28. Redesign an entire room using only antique or flea market purchases.
29. Go to the beach. Completed 5/13
30. Read my Bible all the way through (but chronologically).
What would you add to this list? Should I consider making it a 101 in 1001 (days)?