Home     About Me     My Hubby     30 by 30
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New look

Still working on it. What do you think? Anything hard to read?


Sarah Craig said...

It looks pretty good. One question - how did you get the font in your post to change? I can't get the funky fonts into my post..... just the Blogger basics...

PS Lilli's 3 now.... (in your welcome blurb!)

LesQuilts said...

I love the new look! But how about making your print colour a colour vs white or grey, difficult to see the print against the grey and blue background! I was going to suggest yellow, but it stands out nicely on your blog links on the right side. The orange for your name looks good too!
What about a darker green or red, bolded?
Good luck, take care, Leslie

Kirstin C said...

Love it! :)