Home     About Me     My Hubby     30 by 30

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ-follower; wife to Chris; and mother to two beautiful daughters, Lilliana and Emmalyn.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Three

Three down, how many more to go?

As the days pass by, the wait gets harder. We are only halfway (hopefully!) through the wait, but I can't get my mind off our sweet babe(s). I'm so ready to see his or her (or their) sweet face. I'm also ready to just know one or two. Boy or girl. One of each or two of either.

All in God's timing. For now, I must rest in that.



3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Betcha wish there was an ultrasound for this!!

Angel said...

I hope it's SOON!!!! :-)

Kirstin C said...

Hooray for 3 months! I feel like the first months are the easy ones... we're not expecting any phone calls yet. I've been checking in with the families who just took that first trip. Have y'all thought anymore about bringing your little one along?