Home     About Me     My Hubby     30 by 30

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ-follower; wife to Chris; and mother to two beautiful daughters, Lilliana and Emmalyn.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 22, 2010

What a week!

Well, the past week has been a pretty crazy one. Lilli was diagnosed with pneumonia on Monday - and while I took the news pretty well in the doctor's office, within an hour or so this Momma had a meltdown. My poor baby girl has been coughing, wheezing, and running a fever, but with the help of breathing treatments, an inhaler, antibiotics, steroids, and benadryl she is finally on the mend.

And poor Chris had to take an overnight trip for work and his plane was delayed both going and coming. Let's just say it was not an "easy" nor "quick" trip.

In spite of it all, I am so thankful that we are able to get Lilli the medical care she needs and that Chris has a job.

On the adoption front, our paperwork is almost finished and we have our homestudy scheduled in just a couple of weeks. Make sure to keep up with our adoption process at our other blog cornwellfamilyadoption.blogspot.com.




No comments: