Home     About Me     My Hubby     30 by 30

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ-follower; wife to Chris; and mother to two beautiful daughters, Lilliana and Emmalyn.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!













Five years ago today we were married, and what a five years it has been.

A few memories from the years....
our car getting broken into the night we returned from our honeymoon
applying to pharmacy schools, and deciding not to go
moving
changing jobs
graduation
changing churches
changing jobs again
Nancy starting graduate school
having a baby
changing jobs...again
moving...again
Chris starting graduate school


whew!

I can't imagine doing it with anyone else.

Chris, you are my rock. You are a wonderful husband and father and I couldn't ask for anything more. Here's hoping the next five (and ten, fifteen, twenty......fifty) are even more exciting as the first five.

I love you!



No comments: