Home     About Me     My Hubby     30 by 30

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ-follower; wife to Chris; and mother to two beautiful daughters, Lilliana and Emmalyn.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 3, 2008

MaggieMoosMom

Hey everyone!

So the wife of Josh Harris who took our photos this weekend runs her own business making really cute kid clothes, burp cloths, etc, and she is having a giveaway this week. Check out her blog and you can enter the giveaway too for a really adorable custom skirt!


P.S. - don't miss the two previous posts with new pictures from this weekend. I actually managed to post three times in two days. How'd that happen?!?

1 comment:

Bobbi Cobb said...

Okay, so I almost cried. Your photos are wonderful. They truely do capture the beauty and love in your family. She is growing so fast. Her ladybug outfit was adorable. Miss you guys tons. Love you all!