Home     About Me     My Hubby     30 by 30

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ-follower; wife to Chris; and mother to two beautiful daughters, Lilliana and Emmalyn.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Before and After

Look below to see some great pics of Lilliana's room before and after the work we did this weekend. It's not quite done yet, we still need to put up the beadboard and paint it white, but we sure made some progress this weekend. Notice my great grandmother's beautiful vanity - she is probably rolling over in her grave now that it is pink. I can't tell you how long it has been green. Also, I love the masterpiece - her name on the wall. I think it looks great and now the room really feels like hers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Poppa says,
We need the FULL name of this baby on the wall.

Lilliana Grace IS Princess Lovey!!!

Unknown said...

Alright...I'm gonna be checking this daily for updates. Woo hoo....you're my first friend (even if we haven't talked in ages, we're still friends...don't kid yourself!)to have a baby!!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't wait until she is here. The room looks great!!! I can't wait to see it in person. This is sooo exciting; it's almost as if I'm pregnant. We have shared many experiences and I just can't wait for this one. I could cry just thinking about it. I am so happy for you and Chris. I will definitely be checking in on the "Wonderful World of Nancy." Don't forget to post pics of that beautiful belly. Love ya.